Our partner-finding service
This service, enables participants to find suitable partners for the development or operation of utility-scale solar power plants.
We do this by providing lists of organisations with a track-record in your selected market(s) of interest. Depending on the type of counter-party you are looking for, you can select any of the participation categories listed on the right.
The lists include the following details of each prospective counterparty:
- Parent company or status (where appropriate)
- Country of origin
- Number of plants and total installed utility-scale solar capacity in the selected market
- List of completed utility-scale plants in the selected market
- Total number and capacity of utility-scale projects under development in the selected market
- List of utility-scale plants under development in the selected market
- Website address (where known)
To conform with legislation and our data protection registration, we do not provide the names or contact details for individuals in any organisation.
Prices and online ordering
Our fee for the service depends on how extensive you want the lists to be. A report in PDF format is delivered for the prices shown below; there is a small additional charge if you also want a spreadsheet version in XLS.
To place your order, use the button appropriate to the list size you want. Above the button select the format (PDF only or PDF and XLS), and the category (see list on the right) from the drop-down menu. Type the name of the country or region you want. Then press the 'Order Partner List' button.
If you want lists for more than one category and/or more than one country/region, repeat the above process and press the 'Order Partner List' button again.